Water Mist Systems
Water Mist Systems has already been endorsed by the British Automatic Fire Sprinkler Association and the Fire Industry Association in the UK.
Download the full document on Fire Safety Guidance
South Africa is lagging far behind in this most interesting undeveloped market namely, “Water Mist Systems”
The fire industry is spending millions of rands on full sprinkler systems where municipal water supplies are running dry.
The Water Mist technology is most affordable and allows for a superior alternative to sprinkler systems when looking at the positive advantages in perspective.
Features of Water Mist
- High pressure with 25 micron mist droplet size
- Minimal water required and thus minimal water damage
- Multiple risks covered by nozzles.
- Turns water to micro-sized drops
- Water Mist means almost no collateral damage
- No thermal shock to electrical equipment
- Able to cover all risks with one product
- 100% environmentally friendly
- Minimal water supply requirements as opposed to sprinklers.